The great Indian festive season has already knocked the door with Navratri and the next festive in line is arriving soon.
This Diwali, boost your sales with the best in market Diwali Sale Prices!!
Diwali brings enormous sales opportunities for traders and stakeholders to shake things up….What are your Plans?
What you have decided to give your valuable customers?
Bumper Gifts? Huge Discounts? Or just a statement ….Our Price is already lowest in market!! 🙁
Whatever you have decided , look at below stats belonging to the gorging online shopping made by Indian Customers in the year 2016 during Diwali week. You might find few reasons to refashion your festive schedulings.
During the Diwali Week, last year, lasting between 1st october -5th October:
- Flipkart claimed its sales were 10 times more than other days on the first day of the week. It sold half a million products in just one hour.
- Snapdeal announced it got above 180 orders per second during the lunch.
- Amazon and Flipkart sold around 15.5 million products during this week.
- On the other hand, Snapdeal sold 11 million products during the sales week.
- Among the electronic gadgets , smartphones got the huge hit followed by LED Tvs.
Were all this fortune, wasn’t there any pre planning?
Obviously not, these skyrocketing sales figures cannot be just luck based. In business your invigorative commercial strategies bring all luck and money to you.
Days before the diwali week, these prominent marketplaces putted capitals accordingly in their business. Snapdeal , invested 200 crores in refurbishing its website and tweaked logo. Amazon also , allocated additional capital of $3 billion for Indian market for diwali sales.
What these online sites are up to, this year?
Amazon, the electronic commerce website is offering upto 70% discount on all its goods and services. Not only Amazon, ebay , Flipkart and all other online marketplaces has fasten their shoes to break last diwali sales record.
The thing on which I am trying to raise up your focus is , to overthrow these leading e-commerce marketplace’s business strategies, you have to set competitive prices on your products .
What could you do this year?
Hold on!, we will move to this swiftly in the post, later.
To beat pricing of leading online marketplaces, you need to set competitive prices of your product. The marketplaces like Amazon and ebay have tons of products. If you go through each site and scan every product’s description like seller info, pricing, discounts, Standard Identification Number, you might end up with your process of collecting all data after the festive season.
Manually collecting every information about each product , from each site, is beyond the bounds of possibility for a usual guy.
But still, if someone wish they could do it if they know coding in languages like c# and Java. Also , they need to have good grip over HTML language. More on, you have to assemble all the extracted data from webpages in CSV or excel sheets.
All together , this homework will take you days to submit. And possibly , till that time, others might have already hiked up their sales.
When problem is bigger and is related with web, automated services are the finest solution. You ought to use data scrapers to harvest all relevant information of products. These web extractors will automatically arrange the result in CSV or excel format.
Look down at the utilitarian tools to extract data from commercial webpage:
- It crawls entire Amazon Website and bring out product description.
- Facilitates its users to get customised information.
- Also scraps product’s images and save its URL.
- Features with improved TOR to handle IP blocks.
- Arrange product description lucidly in CSV/Excel format.
- Fast and robust services.
- End user friendly interfaces will ease you to manage and operate tool efficiently.
# EBay ScraperFeatures:
- Crawls Ebay database and extract relevant data.
- Saves Time and efforts.
- Filters product range, range-of-bid, winning bid, starting date,closing date, etc.
- Saves results in arranged CSV and Excel files.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Light coding used, so will run smoothly on your system.
- End user friendly interfaces.
Alibaba was the world’s largest online retailer in April 2016 and has more than 529 million active users on mobile, as per the stats of August 2017. It operates more than in 200 countries.
AliBaba scraper extracts information regarding all the companies who use this platform for sales related activities.
It provides you:
- Company’s details: Its address, contact details and other vital information.
- Category vise Product Descriptions.
- Brand vise Product Details.
- Offer’s details.
- Extract keyword based information.
- Single screen dashboard to easy operation and management.
- Assemble and arranges results in CSV/Excel sheets.
- Idle for non-technical users.
Gumtree is among one of the supreme online classifieds websites. It holds millions of both paid and free ads.
Gumtree Scraper will extract data from Gumtree.com webpages regardless of their enormous quantity.
- You can search products or sellers, based on keyword and locations.
- Extract Brand Data like Product Details, Contact Name, Email address.
- Extract Ads details like date of posting of advertisement and source link.
- Export results in CSV/Excel files.
- Single screen dashboard to ease you in operating the tool.
Extracting data from Craigslist is not as easy as it is from other sites. It is because of its API’s settings. Craigslist Website is built to post data rather pull data.
Craigslist Scraper , however can very easily extract data from its webpages without hindering you.
- It scrapers all data you are looking for, at the Craigslist.
- Export data source soon in a personalized file format.
- It uses capecod.craigslist.org to accumulate information from Craigslist.
- You can also scrape data on location/geography vise.
- End Users friendly Interface.
Scraping tools are no doubt a cut corners to extract data from webpages. Integrate them with your business strategy today, to boost your festive sales. You will be a business tycoon in no time.
For more such blogs for your business, Click Here.