Amazon.com site is very popular in terms of online shopping. Approximately, there are about 54 million prime members of Amazon, with it’s increment going high with every minute. This is enough to know about the huge popularity and use of Amazon sites.
What we are about to talk of, is related to the data present in Amazon sites. You can see there are millions of products in Amazon sites. So, are you also one of them who is fed up of searching for the right products with features?
Well, in this scenario, you got to do something smart. I have got an awesome idea for you,. Which will drive all your tough searching times away to just few moments only. By using Amazon data scrapers, you can easily search for the exact product you want.
Have your ever thought that what will be the features of a scraper claiming to give you the exact information that you want? Well, if you haven’t, then you can notice all of them here in my article. I will let you know about all the different details that our scraper world tools for Amazon are capable of providing you –
Product Details –
As you know, Amazon is all about its products, and in order to know about Amazon in whole, you got to know about its products very well. What you got to do is to have your Amazon scraper with you, scrap the data using it, and see what are the different fields that have been extracted by it. Well, if you aren’t going practical, then take a look at the points here –
Amazon data scrapers extract these following data within Product details –
- Product name – The most essential thing in the information is the name of that particular product which we want to know. Without knowing it, we can’t get to realize the exact category of any product.
- Product description – Here you can know all about the product’s pros and cons. The product description is therefore, very important thing. The data extractors will scrap this important data for you as well in order to know deeply about the product.
- Product ID – The site also have IDs of different products as well. By knowing their IDs you can identify the products well and quickly. Amazon data extractors does this work for you as well.
- Product price – Okay so here’s the most important element of the product, the ‘Price tags’. You will also get to know about the price tags of every products which is mentioned in the site.
- Product ratings – Everybody wants to know more about the impact of the product. The ratings tell it very well, the manufacturer ratings are also scraped as the product details, so that you can easily understand the product’s reach.
- Product Brand – If mentioned, the brand details will be automatically extracted to your data list. Amazon products are specified with many different categories along with the details of the product brand names.
- Product weight – Believe it or not, the product weight has always been a matter of great concern. It is important to know the actual weight of the product, along with the other details.
- Product type – The type(category) of product is also specified in the sites. So if available, this data type will also be in the extracted list.
- Product reviews – You will also get to know it easily that what the other customers think about the product. It will be through the ‘Product review’ details. The scraper will extract the data regarding the reviews of the people about the product.
So here were the different product details that Amazon data extractors will scrap for you. Now let’s take you to the technical details that the scraper extracts –
Technical details –
Technical details are those which are related to the overall site’s maintenance and recognition. The data scrapers also extract these details in order to get utility data out for your use. The most important benefit of extracting this sort of data is that, you will be able to get through the specific informations regarding a particular product.
Here are the fields in which the amazon scrapers will extract the technical details –
- Website URL – The URLs are very easy source to reach any site and see the stuff there. It has a direct reach to the things we want to see. Amazon scraper will extract the details of the website’s URL. This will help you to see the product details directly.
- ASIN – It stands for Amazon Standard Identification Number. These are unique blocks of 10 letters, which are used to identify any product in Amazon site. So, by using our scraper world amazon scrapers, you can get the details of ASINs of the products.
- UPC – Used extensively for retail packaging in United States, the UPC(Universal Product Code) is really an important thing to sell the products. With data scrapers of Amazon, you can extract this information as well.
- ISBN – The International Standard Book Number(ISBN) data is also scraped along with the other details. It is a 10 or 13 digit number which is a commercial book identifier barcode.
Here completes your Technical details portion. Along with these much of varied details, some miscellaneous data information are also extracted by the scraper. To be honest, a scraper extracts the data available in the sites. So, these datas, if available in the site, will be extracted.
- Delivery/Shipping – You can also extract the data related to delivery of the product and shipping.
- Sales price/Range – The actual selling price can be identified, along with price range as well.
- Sales Rank/Rank-in – The sales ranks data can be scraped.
This completes my article for the description of the various scraping fields which Amazon data scraper extracts. The more variety of data will be available in the site, the more information will be available in the scraped data. Data is saved in CSV format, so the extracted data will be understandable and reliable as well.